The Round House at Lewes
This smock mill, built in 1801, is thought to be the only one in Sussex to have been funded by public subscription. The name "John Fuller MP" appears on the list of some 65 subscribers as contributing £10.
Rodmell Post Mill
Guy Blythman of the Sussex Industrial Archaeological Society writes this about the Rodmell Post Mill on the The Lost Windmills of Sussex page:
On 16th June 1810, the owner John Fuller, sold the mill for £700 to John Glazebrook. During a violent storm late in 1825, the crowntree was struck by lightning, which then passed down the main post to the ground, but the mill was not seriously damaged. A year later, in December 1826, John Glazebrook died and was succeeded by his son William who remained at the mill for some 50 years.
Inquiries as to whether this John Fuller is Mad Jack Fuller have, as yet, remained unanswered.